Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Easter and figuring out this blog


I've been really busy and obsessed with working on my family tree and realized Easter is almost here. I posted a pic from last years eggs to get me inspired. Even though my youngest is 18 we still have a good time coloring eggs. I've been trying to work on making the blog look the way I want it to, but I'm such a computer idiot that I 'm not sure where to start. I want to do it myself with out asking the kid, but don't know if I'll succeed or not. In the meantime enjoy Easter and eggs and Springtime!

Leslie

3 comments:

  1. Well, speaking of the computer....hopefully you got my telephone msg re: MY computer...whoa! what a waste of time...but I predicted it. More later...Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!That looks cool, too! Shows up really nice that way! Later...Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leslie,
    I just wanted to let you know, I actually have two blogs....521 Lake Street and With Gratitude, I honor them all....that is my genealogy blog.....I thought you might like both! There is a post on 521 Lake Street that talks about the other blog! I think we are goingt o become fast friends! Sandy

    ReplyDelete