Friday, September 28, 2012

Well I think I am fixed, or at least my computer is. My son worked on it and I think he got all the bugs out, but I had to move my thousands of pics back. That took awhile. I have been doing a little thrifting and found this bowl for my son who has been wanting this big yellow Pyrex. Score! I have the full set, but had to break down to get my yellow bowl at an antique shop-Ouch!

I found this cheerful Vera huge tablecloth too. Flowers are from older son after Max passed away. All the colors look pretty together, I thought.

I finally started my Halloween decorating. Some of these cuties are from Kim at  Musings From Kim K.
I'm still working on my mantle. Here's a little peak below. I'm on the lookout for 1 more frame to complete the look. I guess I'll hit some garage sales this weekend.


I've had an energy spurt, and have done a bunch of house cleaning and now have to sort my photos on the computer. Who knew I had so many. Not me! The weather here is getting a little more autumn like, so we are planning a trip to the botanical gardens this weekend. I hope you have a great weekend and nice weather to enjoy it!
Leslie

11 comments:

  1. Where in the world did you find that old vintage "orange" bank???? I just love how you put things together.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that an orange cash register? Super cute! All of your decorations are great! Have fun at the Botanical Gardens!
    Erica :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bring on the Halloween decor!! Glad to have your computer back up so that you can blog again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Hallween decorations look great!!! And the flowers from your son so thoughtful!! Don't you love it when you get on a roll??

    chris

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I wish I had an assistant to sort our our computers. I've had nothing but trouble the past few weeks. There are days when I can't see a single photo on blogs! And my location keeps telling me I'm in North Carolina. I'm in the north, but nowhere near the Carolinas! Geesh.

    Your Halloween decorating is off to a good start. Is that a bright orange cash register I see?! And your table looks vintage chic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The big Pyrex yellow bowl, well of course your son wanted it! That's the popcorn bowl! Smile Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just wrote you a long reply to your post and lost it because I hit the wrong button...lol. Anyway, I'm in the same boat with computer problems...not fun. I think it is time to retire my 10 year old computer. I'm not looking forward to that. All of the photos are my main problem..way too many. I love your Halloween items. You have a super collection. I'm working on expanding mine...I'm great at shopping..lol. I have the complete set of Pyrex bowls too. I keep extras just in case. Hope you are doing well. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. The sunny yellow bowl looks so pretty with your bright Vera tablecloth! Glad you got all the computer problems fixed. Not fun.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love all your Halloween decorations!! Happy Sunday! xo Heather

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Leslie,
    How I love all your bright autumn colors and oh, that tablecloth!
    Have a great weekend, my friend,
    Carolynn xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great Halloween decorations! Have a wonderful weekend.

    Jody

    ReplyDelete