Monday, December 12, 2016

Christmas Home Part 2

 I added a little more plaid this year to carry on the outdoor theme. Pillows were made by me years ago.

I added my vintage sheet music framed up over the piano.


I went super simple in the dining room. Just some red candles and few ornaments. I changed out the orange wine cart to red in the winter.
 More of my salt shaker snowmen, made from orphan salt shakers. Candlesticks were made from the cut off legs of our coffee table.
A few red touches.

I feature these special vintage blue ornaments in the bathroom.
 A little touch to our bedroom, I'll be showing the finished bedroom after the holidays. We are going to be working on the flooring after Christmas.
If you missed the rest of my tour here's a link to part1. I am starting my baking this week. Hope to get everything done. Son made it home from Montreal so we are happy campers here! Hope you have a great week!
Leslie

11 comments:

  1. Everything looks wonderful! Love the vintage sheet music framed...great idea! I have an old Christmas Carol book from when I was a kid. I need to remember to do this with it net year. Have a great week...glad your son made it safely home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The framed sheet music is the perfect Christmas accent for above your piano. So cute! I've got a day off tomorrow, so I'll be baking too. Enjoy this precious time with your son!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Leslie
    Love the framed sheet music above the piano. Your dining room is so inviting. Every detail is cozy and filled with charm. Love those sweet pillows you made. The vintage blue ornaments and puts house is adorable. Your photography is awesome with the snowflakes!! Simply adore you shaker snowmen. 😘 Have fun baking!!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Celeste. I am trying to get a little more artsy on my photography. If I had a better camera that would help. lol. I knew you meant Putz house!

      Delete
  4. I love those pillows that you made, Leslie,many of course those salt shakers have captured my heart! You home looks cozy and inviting and ready to spend time with your family. Happy baking this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything looks sooo great...the pillows are adorable...enjoy the season with those you love...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! I love all of your vintage touches. It keeps with the nostalgic feelings so many of us have a Christmas. Your pillows are so sweet. Happy Holidays to you and your family!

    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your Christmas decor is so charming! I love the framed sheet music and the wonderful book on the piano! Your snowman shakers are pure whimsy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Everything looks so festive and sweet! Love your pillows and you made them! Of course the framed vintage sheet music is one of my favorites. Merry Christmas, my friend.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Don't be afraid to teach! Teaching others, whether it is teaching a child to tie their shoe or teaching a colleague at work to operate a new piece of complex machinery, is empowering. We don't have to be experts ourselves to be ready to lend a helping hand when someone needs it. satta king

    ReplyDelete