Tuesday, March 8, 2011

St. Patrick's Day

I have a little Irish in me from my mom's side. I brought back this little guy holding a shamrock from my Dad's house. I had the little chalkware sheep.
Thought I'd make a little St. Patricks Day vignette. The candles are from Christmas.
This cottage picture usually hangs in my bathroom, but I thought it went well with the theme. Gotta get some corned beef and cabbage for next week. Does anybody have a good recipe for cooking it? I'm working on plumbing and painting- little projects that need to get done. See you later.
Leslie

6 comments:

  1. Hi Leslie!
    Oh my gosh - you have the luck 'o the Irish to have that little guy and those darling sheep! :) What cuties and I adore them with your picture, so darling.
    Thank you so much for all of your sweet comments re my dad, I so appreciate them and you! I hope all is well with your daddy - so sorry to not have been able to follow along of late!
    Happy week to you and Happy St. Paddy's Day,
    Sally xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is lovely with his fields o'green. Love those old books too! Your vignettes are always picture perfect. Glad to hear your dad is back home and feeling well. Smiles...Renee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely vignette. The Chritmas candles are perfect. Love the painting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too am a little Irish from my mama's side...my great grandparents were full blood McKinney's :) Love your little vignette...blessings,Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now you have just done it again. Charmed me with one of your vignettes! Very sweet and just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet little vignette! Love the little lass with the shamrock. It always takes me forever when the time changes to make the adjustment. Have a great week, Nan

    ReplyDelete