Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Red Dollhouse at Brookhollow Lane

Hi- come on in to the Sweet Shoppe. In honor of Rednesday from It's a Very Cherry World
I thought I'd show my little dollhouse. The bakery was inspired by Turkey Feathers Dollhouse Bakery.

I found the dollhouse shell at an Antique mall for $14. I added the door the attic window and flooring and furniture. I had the most fun doing all the decor, just like for a real house.
I wish I had a sink like that in my real kitchen. Looks like they are making gingerbread men!
Anyway I hope you enjoyed my little tour. The Sweet Shoppe is always open for business! Happy Rednesday!

Leslie

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your comment section is working now...I think. The Sweet Shoppe looks good!! Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Leslie!
    I'm so glad to see your comments are open now - did you figure out what was going on? I ask because I just tried to leave a comment on another blogspot blog and wasn't able to. WAH! So very weird. Anyway ...
    I just wanted to tell you how much I love your dollhouse and wish you a Happy Thursday!
    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG!! I was just scrolling through your blog and I almost fell off of my chair when I saw this sweet red dollhouse!! Too cute!
    I also have a doll house...A Victorian Painted Lady! I love to "play" with it!
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. The dollhouse is adorable. I have always wanted to do this..My husband built dollhouse for years and sold them.I think we still have two in storage..hmmm we might have to dig them out..lol

    Where in the world do you find all the kitchen minatures..are there websites for this also? Boy you can get overwhelmed really quick..lol

    Anyhow..it is cute! Thanks for any help.

    Cindy from Rick-Rack and Gingham

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your little RED dollhouse!

    ReplyDelete