Friday, July 30, 2010

Cute Apron Tags

I was really excited to get a package yesterday from Cindy at Rick Rack and Gingham. My first apron tag swap-My first any kind of swap actually. The first one is so cute, using all different papers and put together with rick rack and lace at the hem from Michelle and Ashley. Thanks -it's adorable.
The apron above and below are from Cindy. You are a talented lady. I got the pink apron because of our pink gingahm apron stories. I love it, Cindy!
This is the cute ME apron that she made. The little flowers are each painted and she even put little dots on the rick rack. What detail!
I strung them together and made a little banner. I may add to this in the future. This was a lot of fun-thanks again Cindy! I will be hanging this little banner in my craft room! I hope you all have a cheery weekend. It's supposed to be about 102 or 103 this weekend. I can't wait for fall!
Leslie

4 comments:

  1. What a sweet banner. I have never seen apron tags before.
    I am a summer girl, but this summer I am almost looking forward to cooler temps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are darling! What detail! Lucky lady, Leslie ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Leslie!

    Thank you so much for commiserating with me over our intruder episode. So scary. My mind works overtime on the "what if's". WAH!

    Oh! This is the cutest swap, just darling. Everyone's aprons are so sweet and I love that you made it a banner. So much fun.

    Has that traveling son of yours come home? Can't wait to hear all about where he went and what he enjoyed.

    Happy Sunday!
    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are sooo cute!!!

    Love,
    Susan and Bentley
    xxoo

    ReplyDelete